ABOUT SEATTLE RADIATOR WORKS
Seattle Radiator Works has been in the automotive and industrial
radiator sales and service business for over 70 years! Established in
Seattle in 1930's, we continue our tradition of
providing the best service and radiators available.
We specialize in:
- Heat Exchangers (Large and Small)
- Keel Coolers
- Oil Coolers - Hydraulic, Transmission and Gear
- Generator Radiators (Large and Small)
- Charged Air Coolers (Especially Recoring)
- Antique and Hot Rod Car Radiators (Especially before 1980)
- Forklift Radiators
- Semi-Truck Radiators
- Air Compressor - Radiators, Air Coolers and Oil Coolers
are recognized as one of the
largest radiator service shop operations in Seattle. Our radiators are shipped throughout the United States.The
average employee at Seattle Radiator Works has over 20 years experience
in the radiator business. Our goal is to do the job right the first
time. We pride ourselves in the work we do and stand behind it
100%. Much of our work is crated right in our shop. We ship
to Alaska on a weekly basis.
We are looking for more work with:
- Large generator radiators
- Coolers of any type
- Custom, antique, and hot rod radiators.
We are located about one and a half miles south of Safeco Field on Ohio Avenue just off East Marginal Way - Highway 99.
Seattle Radiator Works Race Team - about 1939